VW Passat repair
- 1. Ekspluatatsiiya of the car
1.1. General information
1.2. System of the central blocking of locks
1.3. Trunk lid or back door
1.5. Window regulators
1.6. Rear-view mirrors
1.7. Seat belts
1.8. Head restraints
1.9. Forward seats
1.10. Back seats
1.11. Loading of a luggage compartment
1.12. Parking brake
1.13. Electronic blocking of differential
1.14. Mechanical transmission
1.15. Automatic transmission
1.16. Adjustment of a steering column
1.17. Ignition lock
1.18. Engine start-up
1.19. Combination of devices
1.20. Information display
1.21. Switches and additional control lamps
1.22. Switch of light of headlights and turn indexes
1.23. System of automatic maintenance of constant speed of movement of the car
1.24. Switch of cleaners and washers of wind and back glasses
1.25. Heating and ventilation system
1.26. Climatronic air central air
1.28. Plafonds of illumination of salon
1.29. Lighter and ashtrays
1.30. Top luggage carrier
1.31. System of stabilization of provision of a body
1.34. Body cowl
1.35. Engine oil
1.36. Transmission oil and liquid for an automatic transmission
1.37. Hydraulic booster of a steering
1.38. System of cooling of the engine
1.39. Brake system
1.40. Cleaner and windscreen washer
+ 2. Maintenance
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Cooling system
+ 5. Power supply system
+ 6. Ignition system
+ 7. Coupling
+ 8. Transmission
+ 9. Drive of forward wheels
+ 10. Suspension brackets
+ 11. Steering
+ 12. Brake system
+ 13. Wheels and tires
+ 14. Systems of heating, ventilation and conditioning
+ 15. Electric equipment
+ 16. Body
+ 17. Electric circuits
Big Hd brazzers.
Repair B3-B4/Passat B3-B4 Volkswagen Passat>> Ekspluatatsiiya of the car>> Combination of devices
Designations of lamps of a combination of devices are given in tab. 1.1.
1. An alarm lamp 1 (fig. 1.25) of high temperature or insufficient level of cooling liquid. At ignition inclusion the lamp blinks some seconds, check of parameters of system of cooling is thus carried out. If the lamp does not die away or starts to blink at car movement, means, the temperature of cooling liquid reached limiting value or its level became minimum. Stop the car, switch off the engine, check level of cooling liquid and if necessary add it.
2. Alarm lamp 2 emergency pressure of oil. The lamp lights up at inclusion of ignition and should die away after engine start-up. If the lamp lights up during movement, it is necessary to stop immediately the car and to check oil level in the engine pallet. If level is sufficient, and the lamp continues to burn — address on service station of cars.
3. Control lamp 3 driving beam of headlights. The lamp lights up at inclusion of a driving beam of headlights or at the alarm system switching of a driving/passing beam.
4. Control lamps of 4 indexes of turn. At inclusion of the index of turn the corresponding control lamp blinks. The increase in frequency of a blinking testifies to a peregoraniye of one of these lamps.
5. Alarm lamp 5 insufficient level of brake liquid or turning on of the parking brake. Fire of this lamp signals about turning on of the parking brake or about low level of brake liquid in a broad tank. In the second case it is necessary to check level of brake liquid, if necessary to add it and to address on service station of cars for establishment and elimination of the reason of decrease in level. Fire of this lamp at movement also can inform on failure of one brake contour that leads to reduction of efficiency of braking. At simultaneous fire of an alarm lamp 5 and an alarm lamp of anti-blocking system of brakes it is necessary to stop immediately the car and to eliminate malfunction in brake system or to address for the help on the next car repair shop.
6. Alarm lamp of the 6th charging of the storage battery. The lamp lights up at inclusion of ignition and should go out after engine start-up. Lamp burning during movement testifies to malfunction of system of power supply. Stop the engine and check a tension of a belt of a drive of the generator, and also connection of plugs of the storage battery. If the lamp continues to burn after engine start-up, it is necessary to address on service station.
7. Control lamp of 7 candles of an incandescence (the diesel engine). Lights up at ignition inclusion. The engine can be started up only after lamp switching off. At the AAZ engine the system of prestarting heating joins automatically after opening and the subsequent closing of a door of the driver. At start-up of the cold engine the control lamp at them sometimes does not light up after ignition inclusion, but thus it is possible to start up the engine. The control lamp does not light up and at start-up of the heated-up engine.
The following devices enter into a combination of devices.
1. A speedometer 8 (see fig. 1.25 ). Specifies speed of movement of the car in km/h.
2. The index of the 9th temperature of cooling liquid. The index of temperature of cooling liquid works only at the included ignition. The provision of an arrow of the index in sector And tells (fig. 1.26) about low (insufficient) temperature of cooling liquid. Do not allow operation of the engine at limiting values of temperature both maximum, and minimum. Working temperature of cooling liquid of 110 °C (sector of B). If the arrow of the index is in the top sector of a scale — the engine overheated. The electric fan of cooling of the engine in this case should turn on.
3. The index of level of fuel 10 in a tank. (see fig. 1.25 ). Works at the included ignition, shows amount of fuel in a tank in liters. If the arrow of the index is in a red zone, in a tank there were about 10 l. Capacity of a fuel tank of 70 l.
4. The tachometer 11 shows frequency of rotation of a cranked shaft of the engine. For determination of frequency it is necessary to increase the indication of a tachometer on 100.
5. An electronic clock is on the digital display 2 (see fig. 1.26 ). Time is established by pressing of two buttons 4 which are located in the left bottom corner of a combination of devices. The top button "h" establishes hours, by the bottom min button – minutes. The single pressing of the button translates the digital index on about one times minute or one hour respectively. By long pressing of the button change of digital indication of time is accelerated.
Illumination of a combination of devices is regulated by means of the handle 14 (see fig. 1.25 ).
Table 1.1 Alarm and control lamps